The Library is here to help.
Teaching and Consultation
The library offers many services to faculty and students. Enahnce your experience and take advantage of all that the library has to offer!
Join The Library
- To maximize the benefits of the library, all Faculty should create their My Library account. Click here to get started.
- Learn how to add EBSCO's articles, journals e-books to a Moodle reading list using Curriculum Builder.
- Learn how to use Refworks Citation Management Software and much more.
- Learn how to incorprare all the library's electronic resources in your teaching.
- Click here to schedule a training session.
- Schedule a class session for research or otherwise here.
- Place a book on course reserve for students. Contact the library to make request here
- Freshmen Orientation runs at the beginning of every semester. Be sure you attend to get familiar with all the library has to offier.
- Schedule a one-on-one reference query or research session with a library staff here.