The library offers many services to faculty and students. Enhance your experience and take advantage of all that the library has to offer!
Join the Library
- To maximize the benefits of the library, all Faculty should create their My Library account. Click here to get started.
- Learn how to add EBSCO's articles, journals e-books to a Moodle reading list using Curriculum Builder.
- Learn how to use Refworks Citation Management Software and much more.
- Learn how to incorprare all the library's electronic resources in your teaching.
- Click here to schedule a training session.
- Schedule a class session for research or otherwise here.
- Place a book on course reserve for students. Contact the library to make request here
- Freshmen Orientation runs at the beginning of every semester. Be sure you attend to get familiar with all the library has to offer.
- Schedule a one-on-one reference query or research session with a library staff here.
The Library is here to help.